Sex Doll FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about our sex dolls and company? Great! We've compiled a list of questions we frequently get asked and provided the answers below.
If you don't see your question on the list feel free to contact us by email or live chat.
1. I found the same dolls to be cheaper on some other websites. Can you match the price?
-We can match the price given by any vendor, but not if the seller sells copies. If you see a doll that costs half of what we ask ( or less) then it means they are selling cheap copies. They look almost like the original doll, but they will break really fast. It's not worth your money so I highly suggest to buy only original dolls that we happen to sell at the best possible prices.
2. What is the difference between TPE dolls and silicone dolls?
- Silicone's temperature resistance is higher. TPE will age faster than silicone, but TPE is cheaper and usually softer and even if silicone will probably "live longer" TPE dolls can be useful for a very long time as well if they are being well taken care of.
3. Is it easier to clean the fixed vagina or the removable one?
-Definitely the removable one. Fixed vagina is used more on small or light doll since they are easy to carry.
4. How should I store my love doll?
- There are 3 good ways to do it. The first solution is to keep her in a vertical position - for example you can hang your doll in a closed. Each doll that we sell comes with a storage kit that will help you with that so it won't be a problem. It's best to hang the doll in a cool and dark place. The second option is to keep her sitting and the third way is to keep her lying down. There are a couple of things that you should also remember. Don't leave her wearing tight clothes. It's very important that your doll doesn't wear dark fabrics for a long time as she might get stained. Leaving your doll on the sun could also have very negative effects and is may fade her skin color and even her facial features. Be careful to not expose the doll to any extreme temperatures. Both too cold and too hot temperatures aren't good. Last, but not least - do not allow any pressure on your doll. If some object will pressure the skin for a long period permanent indentation will occur. Please keep let your doll rest on a soft surface to avoid it.
5. What is the advantage of "standing feet"?
- More protection for your dolls feet’s as well as preventing damages in case you decide to keep your doll standing for example for photography. There were cases in which photographers kept their dolls standing for long periods of time and their hips broke and skin on the feets damaged. The standing feet option also helps the doll to stand in general. It's very hard to even achieve the standing position without this option. If you don't care to keep your doll standing for posing then you don't really need this option.
6. How long will my doll survive?
- Your doll can live from 2 to 10 years depending on usage and care. If your doll will damage there are repairs that you can do on your own. Each client will get a repair kit which will help to make a very easy repair. We can send you a lot of interesting blogs about doll repair.
7. How long do I have to wait for my doll to arrive?
- It usually takes 2-3 weeks. It all depends on a lot of factors such as queue in the factory. Sometimes the doll doesn't pass the quality test at the factory and then it may take longer than 3 weeks. It rarely happens and then we will give you a free gift such as a wig or clothes and even a free head at times.
8. Where is the shipping from?
-All dolls are being produced in China and are send from China.
9. Will I pay custom fees for my doll?
- If you live in USA it won't happen. For European citizens we have a prepaid tax offer. It's quite cheap and lets you avoid the stress and paying a lot more in your country.
10. Can I build my own doll?
- Yes. We cooperate with yldolls for these kinds of projects. Once you send us photos of the body that you would like to create you'll get a price from us and the best part is that you can allow us to sell that doll and you'll get commission each time it sells so in the end it might be very beneficial for you.
11. I don't want to receive the doll on my doorstep. Can I pick her up from another location?
-Yes. You can pick the doll up from your local FedEx or UPS if that is what you prefer.
12. If my doll arrives damaged, what do I do?
- Please contact us within 24h since your dolls arrival. We will gladly help you with any problems. Depending on how damaged your doll is we will offer free gifts, partial refund or a doll replacement.